Healthy Coconut Milk Fudge Bars
Healthy Coconut Milk Fudge Bars was the latest creation that came about from trying to beat the heat here in Texas! I wanted something healthy-ish, tasty and cool, and to be honest, I haven’t been impressed with fudge bars from the store lately. These are made with coconut milk solids from a can and are extremely decadent and delicious. These are definitely a keeper. Hope you give it a try!
Coconut Milk Fudge Bars
- 1 1/4 cups of coconut cream/1 can the solid part of the the coconut milk in a can without the coconut water. You can place the can of coconut milk in the refrigerator to seperate nicely beforehand.
- 4-6 tbsp of milk or water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp of melted chocolate of your choice
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp of honey
- 1/2 tsp salt
- In a high speed blender, mix all of your ingredients on high until it is well blended and you see no lumps (about 1-2 minutes on high speed).
- Pour the fudge mixture into your popsicle molds according to manufacturer instructions
- Place in the freezer for at least 6 hours but preferably overnight
- Remove from mold and enjoy!