Coconut Ramen Noodles
Coconut ramen noodles are my favorite base for veggies and yummy homemade Asian Peanut sauce! These taste so much better than rice in Asian dishes and they are so full of flavor thanks to the coconut milk! The ramen will only take 5-10 minutes from start to finish so it makes for a great quick addition to your meal. You can also add these to Thai Lettuce Wraps or in other wraps for great texture and flavor.
- can of coconut milk (shaken well)
- 2 cups of water
- 1 package of chines noodles (ramen) or 2 small packages of instant ramen with spice packet discarded.
- 2 tbsp of coconut oil or vegetable oil
- Add your coconut milk and water to a medium pot and bring to a boil. Once boiling, add your ramen and stirring frequently and cook for about 3-4 minutes (or according to the instructions on the ramen package).
- Now, drain your ramen and add your ramen back into the pot and add your vegetable oil to prevent it from sticking.
- Serve hot, warm or at room temperature with your favorite Asian sauce and veggies.